I tried this at REO Pub in Lansing, MI — Vanessa mixed it for me :)
Takes me back to trips to the Upper Peninsula.
The Michigan Mule
- 2.5 oz of Michigan Cherry Infused Vodka (Increase by 0.5 oz to amplify cherry flavor)
- 1 oz of Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 oz of Vernors Ginger Ale
- Splash of Cherry Juice (optional, adds extra cherry flavor)
- Garnish: Lime Wheel and Fresh Michigan Cherries
1. Fill a mule mug or highball glass with ice.
2. Pour in the Michigan cherry-infused vodka and fresh lime juice.
3. If using, add a splash of cherry juice.
4. Top with Venors ginger ale, filling the glass.
5. Stir gently to combine.
6. Garnish with a lime wheel and fresh Michigan cherries.